Rustic Asparagus Tartlets with Goat’s Cheese, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Rocket
Ready in: 15 to 30 mins
Ingredients:1 tbsp flour
375g ready rolled vegan puff pastry
half a bundle (approx 125g) British
asparagus, cut into 4cm pieces
salt for seasoning
3 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped, plus 1 tbsp oil from the jar
125g vegetarian goat’s cheese, crumbled
2 handfuls of rocket
balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Cut the pastry into four rectangles and place onto a floured baking tray. Score the edge of each rectangle with a sharp knife.
- Mix the asparagus with the sun-dried tomatoes and a little of their oil. Divide the asparagus and tomatoes between the four pastry rectangles and top with goat’s cheese.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Toss the rocket in a little balsamic vinegar and place on top of the tartlets to serve.