Soya Yoghurt with Coconut topped with Pear and Seed Granola
Pep up your breakfast with this vegan treat.
Ingredients:270g or 2 pears (small and ripe, peeled and cored) 250g rolled oats 90g sunflower seeds 90g pumpkin seeds 80g goji berries 60ml maple syrup 40ml ground nut oil ½ tsp ground ginger 150g Alpro soya alternative to yoghurt with Coconut
- Add 60g of the sunflower seeds and 60g of the pumpkin seeds to a food processor. Grind until they form a flour-like consistency.
- Add the mix to a separate mixing bowl along with the oats, ground ginger and the remaining sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Add the pears, ground nut oil and maple syrup to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the oats and stir to combine.
- Spread out on a baking tray lined with parchment and bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Mix in the goji berries and sprinkle on top of the Alpro Plain with Coconut.