A sticky twist on morning pancakes, these sweet treats will start your day right
Ingredients:135g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 2 tbsp castor sugar 130ml milk 1 large egg beaten 2 tbsp melted butter 1 x 415g can of peaches sliced in juice tsp of maple syrup icing sugar to dust
- Using an electric hand blender whisk all the pancake ingredients together until smooth, it should be a thick mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little vegetable oil.
- Drop dessert spoons of the mixture into the pan-don’t over crowd so you can turn easily.
- They will start to bubble on top, then you can flip them over, both sides should be golden brown.
- Pile them up per person and top with the peaches, lashings of maple syrup and a dusting of icing sugar.