Leek, Feta and Filo Roulade
Try using crumbly goat’s cheese instead of the feta.
Ingredients:1 tbsp olive oil 500g leeks, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced 1 garlic clove, chopped 50g pine nuts 270g Jus-Rol Filo Pastry 50g butter, melted 200g feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks, garlic and pine nuts for 4-5 minutes until softened, season.
- Brush two sheets of filo pastry with butter and lay on top of each other. Sprinkle over ½ the leeks and half the cheese making sure it goes right up to the edges.
- Brush another two sheets of pastry with butter and lay on top of the leeks. Sprinkle over the remaining leeks and cheese and top with the remaining two sheets of pastry brushed with butter.
- Gently roll up from the short side and place on a baking tray. Brush with butter and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden.