Banana & Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
Ingredients:110g gluten free porridge oats 110g buckwheat flour 110g unsweetened almond milk 110g blueberries (fresh or frozen) 2 small ripe bananas 3 tbsp rice syrup (or other liquid sweetener) 2 tbsp flaxseed 2 tbsp melted coconut oil 1 tbsp natural coconut yogurt 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp baking soda Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- In a small cup, combine the flaxseed with 6 tbsp water and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mash your bananas and combine with the almond milk, rice syrup, oil, and vanilla essence.
- Sift in the buckwheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the oats, salt, and cinnamon and fold in until all the ingredients are combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and spoon the mixture into muffin cases.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.