Banana and Coconut Buckwheat Loaf
Ingredients:220g self-raising gluten free flour 170g buckwheat flour 3 ripe bananas, mashed 110g desiccated coconut 110g coconut sugar 55g natural coconut yogurt 2 egg whites 50ml fresh orange juice 1 tbsp melted coconut oil 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and line a loaf tin with grease-proof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl sift in both of the flours, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add in all of the rest of the ingredients and fold them into the dry mixture until fully combined.
- Place the mixture into the lined loaf tin and bake for 40-50 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and slice once cooled.