Cruelty Free Beauty
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- SPONSORED: Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- SPONSORED: Rose & Caramel’s Ultimate Guide To Achieving A Flawless Self-tan All Year Round
- prebiotics and probiotics: do they affect our skin health?
- What is greenwashing and how can you spot it?
- SPONSORED: Natural skincare solutions to get your glow back
- The best eco-friendly sunscreens of 2020
- SPONSORED: Laser Skincare Specialist Tria Beauty Announces Partnership with YouTube Star Amena Khan
- How to fight fast fashion with a jewellery capsule collection
- View all
- Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System With Healthy Foods
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Mini Flatbread Pizzas
- The best vegan food and beauty advent calendars for Christmas 2020
- 7 Eco-Friendly Essentials For Your Home
- New app helps you track and reduce your plastic consumption
- CBD Oil UK: Best CBD brands in the UK (2020)
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Vegetarian And Vegan Healthy Mushroom Recipes
- Your seasonal eating guide to autumn vegetables
- The 12 best leek recipes you’ll want to make again and again
- 3 easy vegan recipes from BOSH’s latest cookbook
- View all
- Mini Vegan Flatbread Pizzas With All the Toppings
- Vegan Golden Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Caramelised Onion Dahl
- Pink Hummus
- Wild Bounty Bites
- Vegetarian Lao-inspired Larb
- Parsnip and Apple Soup
- Tahini, Pecan & Cinnamon One-Pan Cookie
- BOSH’s Ultimate Vegan Mac & Cheese
- Big Red Peanut Noodles
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 3 new vegan launches we’re excited about this week
- ANCIENT + BRAVE LAUNCHES THE UK’S FIRST VEGAN COLLAGEN POWDERS
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- EAT. has launched a vegan cheese toastie just in time for autumn
- ProVeg Launches Veggie Challenge App for Plant-Based Lifestyle
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- Loveseitan And Vegan Dough Co. Join Forces To Deliver Plant-powered Pizza
- Plates London launches plant-based online cookery course
- Wagamama reopens with innovative social distancing measures
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: New Veggie Snacks Help Raise Awareness Around Issues of Food Waste
- View all
Vegetarian And Vegan Healthy Mushroom Recipes
Here are 10 healthy mushroom recipes everyone will love, from mushroom and leek pie, to creamy mushroom soup and a Chinese mushroom recipe
Mushroom Pasta Recipes
In a hurry? You can whip up this delicious vegetarian pasta dish in no time. With tasty fried mushrooms, crème fraîche, nutmeg and a creamy mushroom sauce recipe, this meal is comfort food at its finest. While you cook the pasta, grab a pan, add a dash of olive oil, add the mushrooms and sauté until they’re golden brown, yum!
If you love hearty pasta dishes, this healthy version is wonderfully comforting. The curl at the edges of the pasta also ensures that the delicious and rich sauce clings to each piece of pasta for full flavour in every bite.
Dinner Party Recipes
Planning a plant-based Christmas feast this year? This vegan mushroom recipe from Tesco’s Vegmas feast with BOSH! is guaranteed to impress. A great chestnut mushroom recipe fills the kitchen with a festive scent like no other, and this certainly doesn’t disappoint.
To make tasty roasted mushrooms, you want to start by laying them in a row down the middle of a baking sheet – mushroom stems and all! Drizzle over a little olive oil, salt and pepper and add sprigs of thyme, rosemary, sage and three cloves of garlic. Wrap the mushrooms up tightly in tinfoil, place in a roasting tin and bake for 30 minutes – guaranteed to be perfect every time!
This vegetarian stuffed mushroom recipe is certainly a crowd-pleaser. The giant mushrooms make for a sensational side dish for a dinner party or Christmas dinner entrée.
Looking for a vegan mushroom soup recipe with no cream? Simply swap the dairy for a vegan alternative, and you’ll still have a wonderfully hearty and flavourful soup. Don’t forget the crispy garlic toast to go with it!
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Recipe
This leek and mushroom recipe is a delicious, filling dish to serve to both vegans and non-vegans! With creamy mushrooms and leeks encased in a crispy, golden pie crust, it doesn’t get much better.
This sweet, spicy and savoury mushroom rice recipe sees DIY jerk sauce teamed up with fresh fruits and veggies to create a carnival of flavours. Looking to up your fibre intake? Try swapping the basmati rice for brown rice.
Trying to tighten the purse strings? Takeaways can be a luxury when you’re trying to save money, but with this simple mushroom curry recipe, you can eat a gorgeous fakeaway in just 20 minutes. We recommend that you hunt down a tasty mushroom bhaji recipe to go with it so you can enjoy the full takeaway experience!
This cabbage, mushroom and pepper recipe gives you all the flavour of a Chinese takeaway but without the unhealthy calories. Packed with stir-fried ginger, shallots and a dash of soy sauce, plus vegetarian oyster sauce, this dish is certain to be a taste sensation.
We can’t tear ourselves away from the kitchen once we discover a courgette and mushroom recipe, as it’s such a dreamy combination – and this mushroom burger is definitely worth a try.