Forget the fancy kit and hour-long recipes. The powerhouse vegan cooking duo that is Henry & Ian – aka BOSH! – have released their latest cookbook, Speedy BOSH!. Featuring over 100 recipes that can be plated up in just 30 minutes, these dishes use everyday ingredients to create fresh food that’s bursting with flavour. Here are three recipes from the book that we think you’ll love.
Cruelty Free Beauty
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- SPONSORED: Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- SPONSORED: Rose & Caramel’s Ultimate Guide To Achieving A Flawless Self-tan All Year Round
- prebiotics and probiotics: do they affect our skin health?
- What is greenwashing and how can you spot it?
- SPONSORED: Natural skincare solutions to get your glow back
- The best eco-friendly sunscreens of 2020
- SPONSORED: Laser Skincare Specialist Tria Beauty Announces Partnership with YouTube Star Amena Khan
- How to fight fast fashion with a jewellery capsule collection
- View all
- Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System With Healthy Foods
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Mini Flatbread Pizzas
- The best vegan food and beauty advent calendars for Christmas 2020
- 7 Eco-Friendly Essentials For Your Home
- New app helps you track and reduce your plastic consumption
- CBD Oil UK: Best CBD brands in the UK (2020)
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Vegetarian And Vegan Healthy Mushroom Recipes
- Your seasonal eating guide to autumn vegetables
- The 12 best leek recipes you’ll want to make again and again
- 3 easy vegan recipes from BOSH’s latest cookbook
- View all
- Mini Vegan Flatbread Pizzas With All the Toppings
- Vegan Golden Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Caramelised Onion Dahl
- Pink Hummus
- Wild Bounty Bites
- Vegetarian Lao-inspired Larb
- Parsnip and Apple Soup
- Tahini, Pecan & Cinnamon One-Pan Cookie
- BOSH’s Ultimate Vegan Mac & Cheese
- Big Red Peanut Noodles
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Pukka launches vegan pies to enjoy at home
- New vegan meal delivery offers sustainable street-food inspired dishes
- Wagamama reopens with innovative social distancing measures
- TROPIC BECOMES THE FIRST BRAND IN EUROPE TO RECEIVE A PROTECT LAND + SEA CERTIFICATION
- Oddbox is delivering its fruit and veg boxes again
- A quarter of Brits are now drinking plant-based milks
- ANCIENT + BRAVE LAUNCHES THE UK’S FIRST VEGAN COLLAGEN POWDERS
- BAM launches sustainable denim jeans for men and women
- Barry M partners with wildlife charity for exclusive new collection
- Love Food Give Food campaign calls on UK foodies
- NAILKIND Launches Natural Nail Colour Collection
- View all
3 easy vegan recipes from BOSH’s latest cookbook
Indulge in delicious plant-based meals with these recipes from Speedy BOSH!
There’s something about creamy, cheesy pasta that is seriously comforting, and vegans shouldn’t have to miss out on this classic dish. This speedy version is exceptionally creamy, incredibly cheesy and wonderfully crunchy. Choose a vegan cheese you like the taste of and stick with it, so you know it tastes good.
Especially these days when options for eating out are limited, there’s never been a better time to recreate your favourite takeaway at home. It saves money, is a healthier option, and saves on waste from all of those plastic takeaway containers. If you’re craving Asian cuisine, this vegan noodle dish will hit the spot. Spicy, aromatic and filling – it has got the lot! The red from the chilli, the purple from the red cabbage and the green from the herbs all look great together and taste amazing. When you throw the creamy, salty, spicy peanut sauce into the mix, you get a bowl of noodles that you wish would never end.
We’ve always been fans of skillet cookies: easy to make, super-gooey and highly indulgent – what’s not to love! But BOSH! has taken it to the next level with the addition of tahini and pecans, which give a wonderful nutty texture and taste. Try the recipe for yourself, then feel free to play around with different flavour combinations that take your fancy.
Speedy BOSH! by Henry Firth & Ian Theasby (HQ, HarperCollins) is available now. Photography by: Lizzie Mayson.
Want to read more like this? Sign up to our weekly newsletter, The Edit, to receive the latest updates on sustainability, planet-friendly recipes, cruelty-free beauty and more straight to your inbox.