Whether you’re a teenager with acne-prone skin, or are older and wiser with more mature skin, it’s always important to look after yourself from top to toe. From intense hydrators, to calming and balancing creams, here are four skincare saviours that will restore your natural glow.
Cruelty Free Beauty
- SPONSORED: Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- SPONSORED: Rose & Caramel’s Ultimate Guide To Achieving A Flawless Self-tan All Year Round
- prebiotics and probiotics: do they affect our skin health?
- What is greenwashing and how can you spot it?
- SPONSORED: Natural skincare solutions to get your glow back
- The best eco-friendly sunscreens of 2020
- SPONSORED: Laser Skincare Specialist Tria Beauty Announces Partnership with YouTube Star Amena Khan
- How to fight fast fashion with a jewellery capsule collection
- SPONSORED: 5 cruelty-free beauty products to try this month
- View all
- Healthy food swaps you can make today
- The Best Potato Recipes Everyone Will Love!
- 5 essential oils to boost your spirits in autumn
- The best eco-friendly cleaning products to use around the house
- SPONSORED: How to choose the right knives for your home kitchen
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- These pancake recipes aren’t just for Pancake Day!
- Top tips for healthy eating this winter
- Bamigo’s bamboo clothing arrives in the UK
- SPONSORED: 5 top picks for Organic September
- Your guide to cooking the perfect vegetable omelette from start to finish
- View all
- Big Red Peanut Noodles
- Vegetable Bolognaise
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Pulled Oumph! Tacos
- Apple + Orange Baklava Tart
- Caribbean Feast
- Mini Garden Flatbreads
- Cauliflower Burritos
- Chocolate Chickpea Dip
- Spiced Apple Porridge
- Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- A catering company is now delivering vegetarian and vegan ingredients to your doorstep
- Adidas announces plans to eliminate plastic for good
- ‘Pulled Oats’ latest plant-based protein to hit the market
- Big Butterfly Count calls on public to help with conservation efforts
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- The UK’s Largest Plant-Based Kitchen Launches Chicken Katsu Fakeaway
- EAT. has launched a vegan cheese toastie just in time for autumn
- Nudie Snacks Launches Wonky Veg Crisps
- Selfridges to launch repair and resell services
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- This reusable bag is made entirely out of recycled plastic
- View all
SPONSORED: Natural skincare solutions to get your glow back
These formulas are kind on your skin and the planet
J.R. Liggett’s old-fashioned shampoo bars are gentle, natural and suitable for all hair types. One zero-waste, plastic-free bar is equivalent to 2-3 bottles of shampoo. The 100% vegetable oil formulation lathers quickly and rinses out easily, leaving you with healthy, beautiful and clean hair. It will not strip the natural oils from your hair as the formula is free from detergents, SLS artificial fragrances, colours and preservatives, plus it's safe for sensitive scalps.
Established 40 years ago and still handmade today, the bars are multipurpose so can also be used for the body, shaving, clothes and even dishes. Why not take your shower outside with this 100% biodegradable formula! Gift and travel options are available, too.
Save 20% and get free delivery with code LGG20
For teenagers, a sense of belonging and having close friends is vital for their happiness. Skin breakouts can therefore seem like the end of the world, as it can knock their confidence.
HRI Teen Skin is the first ever UK supplement targeting acne-prone teens. It contains a full multivitamin complex and specialised skin formula in one. With 26 premium nutrients, including antioxidant-rich grapeseed and berry extracts, it's tailored to the lifestyles and physiological needs of teens, such as fluctuating hormones and sugary diets. The five billion live culture skin-blend supports gut health, too, and gives teens skin they can feel confident in.
Get 20% exclusive discount using code TEENSKIN. Valid until 2nd October, 2020.
If your skin is in need of some emergency rescue hydration, then reach for Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Biovène Barcelona. A serious skin operator, it works quickly to provide intense hydration to both existing and new wrinkles, as well as dry skin patches.
This unique formula penetrates deeply, fighting sagging skin, reducing exaggerated smile lines, preventing new fine lines and wrinkles from forming, and getting rid of skin discoloration brought on by sun damage. Made with 99.8% naturally derived ingredients, paraben-, sulphate- and mineral oil-free and not tested on animals – it’s the perfect eco-skin secret must-have!
Handmade Naturals' award-winning Organic Rose, Hemp & Jojoba Facial Cleanser is now one of the best skin cleansers from the brand's extensive range of 100% natural skin and haircare products. With nourishing hemp, calming rose and balancing jojoba, it's perfect for removing impurities, foundation and eye make-up, and will leave your skin clean and moisturised.
As a Live Green & Good reader, you can enjoy 15% off the brand's entire range using the code LIVE15 . Valid until Sunday 13th September.
More from Cruelty Free Beauty
Fussy is 100% plant-based and packaged in sugarcane waste
A well-balanced diet is essential to your child’s growth, so what does this mean for plant-based parenting?
How to achieve an all-over, flawless tan at home
We’re always told that bacteria is bad for our skin, right? Wrong! We examine the complexion-boosting world of pre- and probiotics...