Our Big Beauty Sale is here! Find a cruelty-free formula you’ll love with these ethical products that are safe for your skin and the environment.
Cruelty Free Beauty
- Zero Waste Beauty: Adopt a green routine with these sustainable products
- This eco-friendly beauty box is packed with refillable multi-taskers
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- View all
- Vegan beauty buys for top-to-toe care
- Why you should consider a cruelty free lifestyle
- The best roasted vegetable lasagne recipes
- Celebrate Veganuary with these plant-based treats
- Feel-good nutrition for a plant-based diet
- Period pain: How to relieve menstrual cramps the natural way
- 5 vegan supplements for a plant-based diet
- Healthy Vegan Snacks
- Sweet potato recipes the whole family will love
- 17 easy vegan recipes for every occasion
- 14 food and drink launches for Veganuary 2021
- View all
- Golden Tofu Singapore Noodles
- Peanut Butter Blondie Cookie Bars
- Vegan No-Bake Mango Cheesecake
- Miso mushrooms on toast
- Oumph! Balls & Tomato Sauce Pasta
- Spicy Peanut Butter Burger
- Like Schnitzel Noodle Bowl
- Vegan pancakes with rapsberry coulis
- Thick fluffy chocolate protein pancakes
- No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Vegan roasted vegetable lasagne
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Dobbies’ introduce brand new range of sustainable houseplants
- New vegan jams support female cooperatives
- Veggie Pret launches vegan bakery counter
- The Botanist Gin Has Teamed Up with Buck & Birch To Launch Limited Edition Cocktails
- British Airways commits to removing 700 tonnes of single-use plastic from flights in 2020
- Refillable delivery service bikes eco-brands to London consumers
- THE INTERNATIONAL VEGAN FILM FESTIVAL GOES VIRTUAL
- Jammie Dodgers secures vegan status with 100% plant-based recipe
- Plates London launches plant-based online cookery course
- Linda McCartney’s brings back its popular Vegemince
- Pukka is using your tea purchases to plant trees
- View all
Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
Discover something new with cruelty-free and natural skincare products
Whitfords offers truly 100% plastic-free botanical skincare. The family business works in small batches from its south east London studio, and is on a mission to provide the conscious consumer with a viable option so they don’t have to compromise their values when it comes to skincare.
The initial range of five environmentally-sensitive and ethically-sound products includes a variety of formulations – not just oil blends and butters! They offer sustainable alternatives to palm-derived ingredients, innovative bio-ferments, peptides and liposomes for targeted delivery of active ingredients. Most of the ingredients are also purchased from cooperatives that help local people, and women, in particular. Whilst there is much more to improving our world than reducing plastic waste, Whitfords don’t want to contribute further to the plastic problem, and so choose to house products in fully reusable and endlessly recyclable, stylish aluminium jars – meaning they truly are 100% plastic- free! All of Whitfords’ luxurious and gender-neutral products are also vegan-friendly and certified cruelty-free, so there is nothing to sacrifice here. What’s more, the company plants one tree with every single product sold.
Discover the brand for yourself, and enjoy 15% off Whitfords’ products using the code K9UGNTZQ. Valid until 15 June, 2020. Visit whitfords.co.uk
Looking after your teeth is as important as any other step in your skincare routine. Rid your bathroom of plastic and opt for a natural formula with truthpaste. Every reusable jar of truthpaste is packed full of essential oils that are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Unlike conventional toothpaste, you won't find any nasty foaming agents, bulking agents or artificial chemicals here. Instead, truthpaste simply uses the natural properties of botanical ingredients to help fight bacteria that can cause decay and gum disease. It’s available in great-tasting flavours, too: peppermint & wintergreen or fennel for adults, and mild mint or sweet orange for the kids.
Veggie readers can enjoy a 15% discount off truthpaste when ordering online using the code VEGGIE15 at the checkout. Visit truthpaste.co.uk
Dedicated to making choices easier for you, Essentiel Vie offers a completely natural range that caters for all areas of skincare, from stretch mark recovery to daily moisturisers. Cruelty-free, purely plant-based and free from chemicals and artificial ingredients, our premium skincare contains the best botanical ingredients and pure healing essential oils to promote rejuvenation, hydration and healthy skin. Our focus is to help mums rediscover the importance of taking good care of their skin through the sleepless nights and long days, whilst creating a skincare routine that is flexible and easy to manage with three simple products.
Essentiel Vie is on a mission to redefine the beauty industry by offering a unique and healthy take on skincare, by putting our heart, soul and passion for organic skincare into creating products with absolutely no nasty artificial ingredients.
We seek to be innovators of the industry by providing new mums with natural skincare solutions that offer incredible results.
Order today and get 25% off using the code Covid19. Visit essentielvie.com
Designed to detox and purify the skin, whilst being gentle enough for the most delicate and sensitive skin types, the Purifying Skin Toning Gentle Care Face Mask from Nature’s Kitchen is packed with skin-loving ingredients such as cucumber, watermelon, green tea and natural French green clay. Made with natural, organic ingredients that are gentle and soothing for the skin, the mask will help to draw out impurities, leaving skin super soft and hydrated with no irritation. It’s also free from essential oils and 100% naturally fragranced, so you can rest assured that your skin will love the results, even if it’s super-sensitive and prone to irritation.
Usually sold for £14.99, we’re offering Veggie readers 10% off, using the code VEG20. Visit lovelula.com
NAYA’s efficacious Everyday skincare range is committed to nature and based on science. Taking the ‘less is more’ approach, we’ve simplified the daily skincare ritual, not only because it’s more sustainable for the planet, but because it’s also more sustainable for your skin.
The multi award-winning collection contains a high concentration of plant-based nutrients and bioactive ingredients that are scientifically proven to transform the skin from within. The brand’s star ingredient – cacay oil – is sustainably sourced from the Amazon in Columbia, where NAYA works directly with farmers in harvesting the oil, to protect and cultivate 30-50 hectares within the rainforest.
The entire range is housed in glass bottles and all other materials are fully recyclable. The label is made of upcycled marble waste, and is biodegradable and water-free. Each product is vegan, cruelty-free and toxic-free. Receive an exclusive 10% discount off the entire range by using the code VEGGIE10 at checkout*. *Does not apply to our sample service or discounted products. Visit nayaglow.com
More from Cruelty Free Beauty
From skincare and shampoo bars, to refillable schemes, here's how to reduce plastic and waste in your bathroom
It's the perfect Christmas gift for beauty lovers
Content creator Rachael puts Rose & Caramel's self-tan removal scrub to the test
The cruelty-free brand uses ethically sourced ingredients to create beauty formulas for all skin types
The organic balm is the ultimate plastic-free multi-tasker