Cruelty Free Beauty
- Sponsored: Plastic-free beauty brands that should be on your radar
- Adidas announces plans to eliminate plastic for good
- SPONSORED: Green beauty products to try this month
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- View all
- How to support your sleep during lockdown
- 7 healthy drinks to keep you refreshed this summer
- Sponsored: 3 good recipes we love this month
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- View all
- Cheesy Basil & Sundried Tomato Pasta
- Jackfruit kebabs
- Mafalda Corta with Vegan Mushroom Lentil Ragu
- Vegan Creamy Lemon And Basil Pasta
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Hot and sour carrot and chickpea salad with preserved lemon and toasted seeds
- Ginger & Lemongrass Whisky Sour
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Blueberry Tart
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Jammie Dodgers secures vegan status with 100% plant-based recipe
- How you can help with the Amazon wildfires
- New vegan products we’re excited about this spring
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- Warning For UK Shoppers Over Toxic Toys
- Children’s charity to spread smiles with virtual tea party
- Lewis Hamilton Launches Plant-Based Burger Chain
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- Wagamama’s new food concept is all about sustainability
- New vegan meal delivery offers sustainable street-food inspired dishes
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- View all
We’ve got World Egg Day cracked!
From baking to breakfast, eggs are one of the most versatile ingredients out there.
A classic English treat, egg and cucumber sandwiches are a go-to for picnics, teatime and easy lunches. This recipe offers a twist on the traditional mix, with the addition of carrot pickle!
Another British classic, dippy egg and soldiers is a comforting dish where eggs are the star of the show. Put an adult spin on this childhood favourite with Marmite seeded toast.
Love poached eggs for breakfast? Here's a more gourmet version courtesy of Tom Aikens. Replace the asparagus with a more seasonal veg like kale or celeriac.
If you're looking for a quick and easy but hearty dinner, this spinach and egg wrap is a great option.
Jazz up your standard boiled egg with a walnut crust! With spicy cauli-rice, warming harissa tomatoes, and crispy kale, this buddha bowl is packed with nutrients – and flavour!
Eggs don't always have to be the star of the show; sometimes they play a key role in a recipe but lay hidden underneath! Eggs are mixed together with cream, mascarpone and herbs for a filling and decadent centrepiece for the dinner table!
Eggs shouldn't only be for breakfast!
Perfect for picnics and snacking, these veggie-friendly scotch eggs are a real treat!
More from Vegetarian blog
Ditching plastic has never been this easy
Make these easy steps part of your daily routine for a restful night's sleep
The sportswear giant unveils a new shoe made from plastic waste and makes further commitments for the future
Ditch the sugar-laden sodas and smoothies in favour of these healthy alternatives
Musclefood.com's recipe kit lets you make your own smoked salmon made of carrots