Cruelty Free Beauty
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- Rose & Caramel’s Ultimate Guide To Achieving A Flawless Self-tan All Year Round
- prebiotics and probiotics: do they affect our skin health?
- View all
- Ethical and eco-friendly stocking stuffers for less than £15
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Falafel Burgers
- The best veggie and vegan Christmas food to order this year
- The ultimate ethical gift guide for Christmas 2020
- 5 ethical Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your list
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Veg Stir-fry With Peanut Satay Sauce
- Nutrition for the menopause
- 11 easy bread recipes for every occasion
- Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System With Healthy Foods
- Vegetarian and vegan soup recipes
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Mini Flatbread Pizzas
- View all
- Vegan Chestnut Vanilla Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Pepper and Sun-Dried Tomato Chickpea Shakshuka
- Vegan Yule Log
- Harissa Falafel Burger
- Meatless Christmas Curry
- Squeaky Bean Stuffed Mini Yorkshire Puddings
- Veggie Wellington
- Moving Mountains Hot Dogs in Blankets
- Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding
- Moving Mountains Christmas Wellington
- Vegetable and Tempeh Wellington with Shiitake Gravy
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- New vegan ‘smoked salmon’ offers plant-based alternative to fish
- Dobbies’ introduce brand new range of sustainable houseplants
- Charity provides free meals to children and families with surplus food
- Dutch Firm Unveils Vegan Egg White Substitute Made From Brewery Yeast
- EAT. has launched a vegan cheese toastie just in time for autumn
- Oddbox is delivering its fruit and veg boxes again
- New Veggie Snacks Help Raise Awareness Around Issues of Food Waste
- Vegan Snack Box Delivery Service Launches in the UK
- New app helps you track and reduce your plastic consumption
- SHAKE SHACK LAUNCHES VEGAN BURGER
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- View all
The Ultimate Vegan Christmas Gift Guide
Another World Vegan Month has been and gone and with the start of a new month, December turns our attention to the looming festivities and excitement to gather together with our loved ones. So whether you’re shopping for a fabulous free-from foodie, ethical fashion lover or green beauty queen, we’ve found some of the best vegan-friendly gifts to leave under the tree this year...
With nine essential eye makeup brushes these will fast become a staple to your morning routine. Plus they come packaged in an eco-friendly canvas bag.
Choose from either baobab (rich in vitamin C), super-cacao (high in antioxidants) or moringa (rich in iron).
A little bit of ethical luxury for a loved one who adores essential oils of jasmine, orange blossom and cedarwood.
For the matcha fan in your life! They'll love their perfectly smooth matcha latte thanks to 80 fine natural baby bamboo bristles.
A devilishly moreish chewy chocolate confection with a hint of crunch. The limited-edition Taste of Christmas flavour is gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
The perfect versatile bag with removable and adjustable long leather strap.
Scrub away winter dryness with a cleansing body polish and moisturise with a luxurious body butter.
These PETA approved vegan boots are the perfect accessory to a winter wardrobe, and they're water-resistant, too!
Filled with 25 assorted vegan snacks to discover, enjoy and to share!
Give the gift of a peaceful slumber with this 100% natural room mist, to soothe the soul at bedtime and encourage deeper sleep.
Oh-so-luxurious woven Italian fabric print and lined with glimmering geometric faux leather, we're adding this purse straight to our wishlist.
Five bars from this colourful range are vegan. We love the Panama 80% using Fairtrade cacao, cane sugar and Bourbon vanilla.
Available in eight shades, INIKA lipsticks are the perfect addition to their natural beauty routine.
The best kick start to their New Year's healthy eating habits with a weekend dedicated to raw and plant-based recipes.
A cruelty-free and oil-free foundation formulated without parabens. Available in a range of shades to suit all skin tones.
This grain-free raw superfood mix is packed with chia seeds, sprouted buckwheat, hulled hemp, flax seed, almonds, coconut, apricots, mulberries and pumpkin seeds. Breakfast has never tasted so good!
A range of vegan nail polishes, hand-blended in small batches and sure to add a hint of glamour to the festivities.
More from Vegetarian blog
From Fairtrade chocolate to sustainable skincare saviours
Content creator Rachael puts Rose & Caramel's self-tan removal scrub to the test
The cruelty-free brand uses ethically sourced ingredients to create beauty formulas for all skin types
Niki Webster of Rebel Recipes shares her recipe for a quick but satisfying vegan falafel burger
Help to save food from going to waste while feeding people in need