Cruelty Free Beauty
- Sponsored: Plastic-free beauty brands that should be on your radar
- Adidas announces plans to eliminate plastic for good
- SPONSORED: Green beauty products to try this month
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- View all
- How to support your sleep during lockdown
- 7 healthy drinks to keep you refreshed this summer
- Sponsored: 3 good recipes we love this month
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- View all
- Jackfruit kebabs
- Mafalda Corta with Vegan Mushroom Lentil Ragu
- Vegan Creamy Lemon And Basil Pasta
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Hot and sour carrot and chickpea salad with preserved lemon and toasted seeds
- Ginger & Lemongrass Whisky Sour
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Blueberry Tart
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- Tomato Dahl with Flatbreads
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Vegan Snack Box Delivery Service Launches in the UK
- A quarter of Brits are now drinking plant-based milks
- Greggs Offers Free Vegan Sausage Roll For Students!
- Your Christmas tree could help preserve the Borneo rainforest
- 3 new vegan launches we’re excited about this week
- Iceland Launches New Vegan Range
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- The Big Bakes To Host Online Baking Classes
- New sustainable fashion brand launches vegan bags in the UK
- Wagamama’s new food concept is all about sustainability
- Wagamama reopens with innovative social distancing measures
- View all
The Ultimate Recipes For Veganuary!
If you've taken the vegan challenge, here are the recipes you're going to need
Breakfasts don't have to be difficult with this tasty little number. Simply make the granola on Sunday and enjoy a mouthwatering and quick start to your day all week long!
Whip up a batch of this hearty soup at the weekend and enjoy a warming and delicious take-to-work lunch every day of the week. Just serve with crusty bread and vegan spread. (Take care to use a vegan vegetable stock though, as some contain milk.)
Easy, nutritious and yummy, this dinner option has it all. Serve with vegan bean burgers if you're ravenous.
If you swap the honey in this recipe for golden syrup, agave nectar or date syrup, you have yourself one super easy dessert that's good enough to serve to guests too.
If there's one thing you need on a vegan diet, it's snacks – lots of prepared snacks. Eating on the go can be tricky (egg or cheese sandwich, anyone?) so this is where the protein ball comes into its own. If you've never made them before, this recipe is your perfect introduction as it's really simple.
On a vegan diet, Asian food is your friend, as so much of it's dairy-free. And this curry from Dhruv Baker is one you'll continue to cook, whether you choose to continue with your new diet or not.
Missing sweet treats? That's fine, we've got you covered with this winter bake from Lisa Faulkner.
Chickpeas offer a lot to the vegan, which is why hummus becomes so important. But if you're getting bored of the supermarket offerings, try this version instead. With toasted wholemeal pitta breads and a fresh tomato salsa, it's one of our favourite lunches.
More from Vegetarian blog
Pamper your skin from top to toe with these plant-based beauty products
We're all about Good Food, and these hearty, meat-free meals really hit the spot
New Japanese-inspired sliding screens aim to keep customers safe
It's all about the dough at this creative spot
The new Greek-style yoghurts are fortified with vitamins for a healthy boost