Cruelty Free Beauty
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- 5 minutes with Strictly Come Dancing‘s Tanning Superhero
- Reviewed: The vegan hair salon with a retro vibe
- View all
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- Sponsored: 5 immunity-boosting products to protect your health
- How to host a virtual dinner party
- 7 Foods & Drinks That Are Good for Your Gut
- View all
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- Tomato Dahl with Flatbreads
- Jackfruit Christmas Dinner
- Yellow Split Pea, Potato and Cauliflower Dhal
- Miguel Barclay’s Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Mushroom Wellington
- Sweet Potato, Coconut and Green Bean Curry
- Cauliflower Steak Burger
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Warning For UK Shoppers Over Toxic Toys
- Iceland Launches New Vegan Range
- Greggs Offers Free Vegan Sausage Roll For Students!
- M&S launches dairy-free yoghurts
- Green Cleaning Company Bio-D Signs Up To Plastic Pact
- Caffe Nero launches plant-based menu options
- Your Christmas tree could help preserve the Borneo rainforest
- Sainsbury’s opens low alcohol pub in London
- Sustainable beauty brand launches refillable hand sanitiser dispenser
- Sainsbury’s Launches New Plant-Based Products
- Oatly is Giving Away Free Tea and Coffee Across the UK
- View all
How To Keep Your Healthy Eating Resolutions
Charity supporting food delivery system GIVE Kitchen have the answer...
Whether you’re thinking of trying a plant based diet as part of a new year’s resolution to lose a few post-Christmas pounds or as a longer term goal on a mission to improve your health, save animals and help the planet, GIVE Kitchen make it easy to achieve.
GIVE deliver a fresh and tasty range of natural, plant based, whole food ready meals and conveniently deliver them direct to your door, anywhere in the UK. Not only do you get a box of mouth-watering and varied plant based meals, you also help to improve the lives of others, as each time a purchase is made, a nutritious meal is donated to someone who is homeless or less fortunate.
How it works Simply visit givekitchen.com and choose your meals individually or as part of the following packages:
22 Day Vegan Challenge A great introduction to the wide variation and delicious flavours of a plant based diet. givekitchen.com/22-day-challenge
22 Day Weight Loss Challenge Ideal for those looking to lose weight in a delicious, healthy and controlled way givekitchen.com/22-day-weight-loss-challenge
8 Day Spiritual Cleansing Box Perfect for a short-term detox to cleanse, purify and balance body and mind givekitchen.com/8-day-spiritula-cleansing-give-box
30 Day Vegan Resolution Making it easy for those who have pledged to go vegan for January (available to order until the end of the month).
You’ll also get a helpful Starter Pack, filled with useful tips, advice and motivation to support you through your package. GIVE Kitchen’s experienced and soulful chefs lovingly hand-prepare your meals, package them up for ultimate freshness and deliver to your door. All you need to do is stock up the fridge and enjoy the amazing health benefits.
Only the best, freshest, most natural and nutritious ingredients, free from GMOs, pesticides and other harmful chemicals go into GIVE’s range of flavoursome dishes that are bursting with flavours from around the world.
If you’re looking to improve your health but still want to eat delicious, filling and mouth-watering meals throughout January or as a long term goal, then a whole food plant based diet is ideal for you. If you want it to be incredibly easy, then GIVE Kitchen is definitely for you!
More from Vegetarian blog
It's all about the dough at this creative spot
The new Greek-style yoghurts are fortified with vitamins for a healthy boost
The beloved biscuit brand has ditched the dairy so everyone can have some fun
Nina Olsson talks to us about reducing your impact through food
Plant-based chef and author of The 7-day Vegan Challenge Bettina Campolucci Bordi tells us how our food choices can be kinder on the planet...