Cruelty Free Beauty
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- 5 minutes with Strictly Come Dancing‘s Tanning Superhero
- Reviewed: The vegan hair salon with a retro vibe
- View all
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- Sponsored: 5 immunity-boosting products to protect your health
- How to host a virtual dinner party
- 7 Foods & Drinks That Are Good for Your Gut
- View all
- Vegan Creamy Lemon And Basil Pasta
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- Tomato Dahl with Flatbreads
- Jackfruit Christmas Dinner
- Yellow Split Pea, Potato and Cauliflower Dhal
- Miguel Barclay’s Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Mushroom Wellington
- Sweet Potato, Coconut and Green Bean Curry
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- M&S launches dairy-free yoghurts
- Barry M partners with wildlife charity for exclusive new collection
- Iceland Launches New Vegan Range
- How you can help with the Amazon wildfires
- Jammie Dodgers secures vegan status with 100% plant-based recipe
- Wagamama’s new food concept is all about sustainability
- New sustainable fashion brand launches vegan bags in the UK
- Vegetarian butcher takes over popular London shop
- New vegan products we’re excited about this spring
- Sainsbury’s opens low alcohol pub in London
- View all
8 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Glow!
Ditch the makeup and look forward to a clear, dewy complexion the natural way...
Help blemishes heal with a healthy dose of antioxidants. Make vitamin C – and berries in particular – your new best friend.
Stimulate your circulation and banish dead cells by using a body brush before your shower each day. Your skin will thank you for it.
Everyone knows that water is really important for you skin's health but the quality of water is important too. Pure H2O is the healthy alternative to tap water; free of up to 99.99% of impurities from slug poisons and drug residues such as oestrogen to petroleum derivatives and chemicals like 2D4.
Vitamin E is essential for good skin health and you'll find it in dark leafy greens, almonds, sunflower seeds and avocados. Avocado ice lolly, anyone?
5. Get sweaty!
Everyone knows that a gym session is good for your heart and your stress levels, but exercise also helps nourish skin cells by increasing blood flow so now there's no excuse for skipping that class.
The heavy metals in tap water affect its flavour more than you'd think. Awaken your thirst for skin-rejuvenating water with a purification system from the Pure H2O Company; the purest and most thirst-quenching water available.
Sleep deprivation lowers your circulation making you look grey and washed out. It's called 'beauty sleep' for a reason you know.
Brazil nuts are a fab source of selenium which improves skin's elasticity, while walnuts are loaded with omega 3s, perfect for lowering the inflammation that comes with break outs.
More from Vegetarian blog
New Japanese-inspired sliding screens aim to keep customers safe
It's all about the dough at this creative spot
The new Greek-style yoghurts are fortified with vitamins for a healthy boost
The beloved biscuit brand has ditched the dairy so everyone can have some fun
Nina Olsson talks to us about reducing your impact through food