Cruelty Free Beauty
- Sponsored: Plastic-free beauty brands that should be on your radar
- Adidas announces plans to eliminate plastic for good
- SPONSORED: Green beauty products to try this month
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- View all
- How to support your sleep during lockdown
- 7 healthy drinks to keep you refreshed this summer
- Sponsored: 3 good recipes we love this month
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- View all
- Cheesy Basil & Sundried Tomato Pasta
- Jackfruit kebabs
- Mafalda Corta with Vegan Mushroom Lentil Ragu
- Vegan Creamy Lemon And Basil Pasta
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Hot and sour carrot and chickpea salad with preserved lemon and toasted seeds
- Ginger & Lemongrass Whisky Sour
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Blueberry Tart
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- New sustainable fashion brand launches vegan bags in the UK
- Lewis Hamilton Launches Plant-Based Burger Chain
- Vegetarian butcher takes over popular London shop
- M&S launches dairy-free yoghurts
- Lipton launches sustainable cold brew range
- Oddbox is delivering its fruit and veg boxes again
- How you can help with the Amazon wildfires
- The Big Bakes To Host Online Baking Classes
- Wagamama’s new food concept is all about sustainability
- Children’s charity to spread smiles with virtual tea party
- 3 new vegan launches we’re excited about this week
- View all
21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
There's nothing better than finding a delicious, nutritious recipe that you can rustle up on a budget, so we've made a list of healthy recipes that are cheap and cheerful
This salad uses the runny egg to contribute to the dressing to make it rich and filling, it's the perfect and super-healthy lunch or supper that won't break the bank.
These bites are the perfect protein-packed, post-workout treat which can be made in bulk to set you up with healthy snacks for the week.
It's jam packed with veg and is a hearty, warming, comfort-food dish that can be eaten all year round.
Homemade beans on toast are a super-scrumptious, protein-filled snack that will keep you going all day.
Healthy eggs poached in a tomato sauce - what's not to love about shakshuka?
This would make a delicious dinner that your body will love and on top of that you could save some for lunch the next day!
A light and zesty salad, packed with healthy ingredients, and perfect for long lazy lunches.
This recipe gives a fresh lift to the ever-faithful vegetable risotto.
Exchange full fat halloumi with a lighter version for a tasty, simple salad.
This one is quick, easy and delicious; what more could you want when you are on a health kick?
This quick and simple pasta dish is full of veggie goodness!
This smoothie is great for refueling your body post-workout or just simply having as a nutritious breakfast.
Spiralizing your veg is great for making a filling salad packed with vitamins.
This has to be the ultimate salad. Delish!
A perfect, warming dish with it's sweet spices – simply a bowl of yummy, comfort food.
Friday night fodder, even when you're on a health kick? Yes please! Plus they're cheap to make – perfect.
For a nutritious lunch on the go, prepare a light Italian Spinach Frittata and serve with a green salad.
This recipe has bundles of flavour, it's delicious!
This mushroom risotto is wonderfully creamy and filling, perfect for when the weather is on the turn but you still want to keep a healthy diet.
Jose Pizzaro ticks all of the boxes with this recipe.
A delcious, healthy bake that all the family can enjoy.
More from Vegetarian blog
Ditching plastic has never been this easy
Make these easy steps part of your daily routine for a restful night's sleep
The sportswear giant unveils a new shoe made from plastic waste and makes further commitments for the future
Ditch the sugar-laden sodas and smoothies in favour of these healthy alternatives
Musclefood.com's recipe kit lets you make your own smoked salmon made of carrots