We've collected some of our favourite family-friendly, weeknight recipes to make back-to-school September easier than ever! These recipes are simple to follow, and guaranteed to leave parents and children alike with smiling faces and happy tummies. Let us know how you fare on social media, @veggiemagazine
Cruelty Free Beauty
- Adidas announces plans to eliminate plastic for good
- SPONSORED: Green beauty products to try this month
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- View all
- How to support your sleep during lockdown
- 7 healthy drinks to keep you refreshed this summer
- Sponsored: 3 good recipes we love this month
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- View all
- Jackfruit kebabs
- Mafalda Corta with Vegan Mushroom Lentil Ragu
- Vegan Creamy Lemon And Basil Pasta
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Hot and sour carrot and chickpea salad with preserved lemon and toasted seeds
- Ginger & Lemongrass Whisky Sour
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Blueberry Tart
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- Tomato Dahl with Flatbreads
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Vegan Snack Box Delivery Service Launches in the UK
- Your Christmas tree could help preserve the Borneo rainforest
- Big Butterfly Count calls on public to help with conservation efforts
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- Sainsbury’s Launches New Plant-Based Products
- How you can help with the Amazon wildfires
- British Airways commits to removing 700 tonnes of single-use plastic from flights in 2020
- Greggs Offers Free Vegan Sausage Roll For Students!
- New vegan meal delivery offers sustainable street-food inspired dishes
- Pukka is using your tea purchases to plant trees
- PETA releases vegan guides to top holiday destinations
- View all
15 Speedy Midweek Veggie Meals For Busy Mums
Cooking healthy, nutritious, veggie dinners on weeknights has never been easier!
This simple pasta dish is ideal for the whole family. It's packed with goodness and completely vegan, too.
Full of flavour, these are guaranteed crowd-pleasers for even the most reluctant vegetarians.
Make Mexican night go the extra mile with this speedy supper. Pair with some nachos for a delicious feast.
This tasty curry is seriously moreish, and will more than likely become a firm fixture in your meal rotation!
On a cool autumn day, this is just the thing to dive into when you get home. Serve with a pile of seasonal veg, and you'll feel completely content.
There's nothing like a macaroni & cheese to keep the kiddies happy. This tasty version has greens in, too, so you can sneakily pack some nutritious veg into one of their favourites!
This is ideal when you're trying to use up leftovers! Dig out a packet of Quorn pieces, some pastry, and add any veg you have in the fridge. The combo of Quorn, butternut squash, and Goat's cheese is fantastic.
What could be better than a delicious burger to end a busy day? These are ideal for having friends for tea as they're guaranteed winners!
If you fancy something different, this plant-based offering is something special!
This tasty dish from Veggie Awards judge Bettina Campolucci-Bordi can be made with whatever is lurking in your fridge. It's easy to make and will leave the whole family feeling full and satisfied.
A firm favourite of Veggie editor Sian, this is a must-try. Any leftovers will be perfect for lunch, too!
Pasta is always a winner, and this tasty carbonara ticks all of our boxes! It's filled with plenty of veggies and tastes good, too.
These colourful tacos will be a popular choice! They're full of goodness and are great served with a seasonal salad.
Ideal for a quiet night in, this easy-to-make tomato tart will feed your appetite after a busy day.
These wraps can either be a speedy dinner or a nutritious lunch. Your family will love the combination of Middle Eastern flavours.
More from Vegetarian blog
Make these easy steps part of your daily routine for a restful night's sleep
The sportswear giant unveils a new shoe made from plastic waste and makes further commitments for the future
Ditch the sugar-laden sodas and smoothies in favour of these healthy alternatives
Musclefood.com's recipe kit lets you make your own smoked salmon made of carrots
Pamper your skin from top to toe with these plant-based beauty products