Cruelty Free Beauty
- “I find myself using it even when I don’t need to!”
- Arctic-inspired natural skincare brand launches in the UK
- Green People launches beauty balm packaged in 100% biodegradable pot
- Lush launches same-day delivery service for its iconic handmade cosmetics
- “This cruelty-free tanning water gave me the confidence boost I needed”
- rho launches sustainable loungewear that gives back
- Rose & Caramel Raises Awareness For Women’s Self-Esteem & Mental Health With ‘I TAN FOR ME’ Campaign
- Couple launches entirely plant-based and refillable deodorant on Kickstarter
- Raising Vegetarian Children
- Rose & Caramel’s Ultimate Guide To Achieving A Flawless Self-tan All Year Round
- prebiotics and probiotics: do they affect our skin health?
- View all
- Ethical and eco-friendly stocking stuffers for less than £15
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Falafel Burgers
- The best veggie and vegan Christmas food to order this year
- The ultimate ethical gift guide for Christmas 2020
- 5 ethical Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your list
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Veg Stir-fry With Peanut Satay Sauce
- Nutrition for the menopause
- 11 easy bread recipes for every occasion
- Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System With Healthy Foods
- Vegetarian and vegan soup recipes
- Easy Vegan Recipes: How to Make Mini Flatbread Pizzas
- View all
- Vegan Chestnut Vanilla Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Pepper and Sun-Dried Tomato Chickpea Shakshuka
- Vegan Yule Log
- Harissa Falafel Burger
- Meatless Christmas Curry
- Squeaky Bean Stuffed Mini Yorkshire Puddings
- Veggie Wellington
- Moving Mountains Hot Dogs in Blankets
- Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding
- Moving Mountains Christmas Wellington
- Vegetable and Tempeh Wellington with Shiitake Gravy
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Pukka launches vegan pies to enjoy at home
- New sustainable fashion brand launches vegan bags in the UK
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- The Riverford Field Kitchen launches four-course veggie brunch
- Eco shop launches curated box of sustainable beauty buys
- Plastic Petition pushes for greater transparency in UK recycling system
- This new vegan pie is all about sharing
- Dutch Firm Unveils Vegan Egg White Substitute Made From Brewery Yeast
- Your coronavirus mask could support vulnerable communities in Madagascar
- A catering company is now delivering vegetarian and vegan ingredients to your doorstep
- MOVING MOUNTAINS LAUNCHES PLANT-BASED MEATBALLS AND MINCE
- View all
10 things to look out for in our October issue
October is the month to fall in love with autumn and we've got a sparkling new issue to see you through the darker nights. Hunker down with your copy and dig in!
1. CORE BLIMEY
We make the most of the season's harvest with apples this issue. Find the recipe for this German apple cake by Rick Stein on page 10.
2. SLOW FASHION
Our 36-page ethical style supplement is packed with your autumn edit for shopping with a conscience. Plus, we reveal the winners of our very first Ethical Style Awards 2017.
As the clocks go back, we crave comforting veggie feasts, that will nourish and celebrate the season. Ready to embrace the chill in the air? Turn to page 46 for the recipe for these delicious Squashy Bottom Soup Bowls from Riverford.
Think you can't feed the family for under a £1 per person? Miguel Barclay, aka The £1 Chef, thinks otherwise. Find four of Miguel's budget-friendly recipes on page 30.
Our brand-new columnist shares her story of being a lifelong vegetarian.
6. PUCKER UP
The leaves are falling but we're holding onto the last rays of warm autumn sunshine with tried-and-tested cruelty-free lipsticks.
Lucy Watson has a new plant-based cookbook and we've got the tips and tricks that give this vegan cook her elusive glow.
We venture north to Scotland's eclectic city, where the veggie scene is expanding rapidly. Prepare to feel very hungry!
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is back with a brilliant new plant-based cookbook that puts delicious vegetables in the spotlight. We chat to the man himself...
10. GOOD HEMP
Are you making the switch to plant-based drinks? Turn to page 43 of the new issue to claim your FREE 1 litre carton of Good Hemp to use in Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose, Asda and Morrisons.
More from Vegetarian blog
From Fairtrade chocolate to sustainable skincare saviours
Content creator Rachael puts Rose & Caramel's self-tan removal scrub to the test
The cruelty-free brand uses ethically sourced ingredients to create beauty formulas for all skin types
Niki Webster of Rebel Recipes shares her recipe for a quick but satisfying vegan falafel burger
Help to save food from going to waste while feeding people in need