Cruelty Free Beauty
- Cruelty-free beauty platform launches virtual skincare consultations
- Nails.INC launches 21-free vegan nail polish
- SPONSORED: Enjoy exclusive discounts on these ethical beauty brands
- Tropic launches environmentally friendly sunscreen range
- SPONSORED: Meet the companies offering transparency on waste
- Vegan makeup brand KVD is launching in Boots
- 8 ethical beauty brands to keep on your radar
- 6 Vegan Make-Up Brands That Need To Be On Your Radar
- Aldi Has Launched Its First Vegan Skincare Range
- 5 minutes with Strictly Come Dancing‘s Tanning Superhero
- Reviewed: The vegan hair salon with a retro vibe
- View all
- What is climate-friendly cooking?
- How to make sustainable food choices
- Your cruelty-free sleep plan sorted
- Sustainable tipples to sip on this summer
- Sponsored: The ultimate skincare treats to pamper yourself at home
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Sponsored: The ultimate treats for National Picnic Week 2020
- Zero-waste hacks for using leftover fruit
- Sponsored: 5 immunity-boosting products to protect your health
- How to host a virtual dinner party
- 7 Foods & Drinks That Are Good for Your Gut
- View all
- Vegan Creamy Lemon And Basil Pasta
- Chocolate, Avocado & Maple Vegan Tart
- Oumph! Sticky Smokehouse BBQ With Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Mac and Cashew Cheese
- Tomato Dahl with Flatbreads
- Jackfruit Christmas Dinner
- Yellow Split Pea, Potato and Cauliflower Dhal
- Miguel Barclay’s Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Mushroom Wellington
- Sweet Potato, Coconut and Green Bean Curry
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Lewis Hamilton Launches Plant-Based Burger Chain
- Vegetarian butcher takes over popular London shop
- 3 new vegan launches we’re excited about this week
- A quarter of Brits are now drinking plant-based milks
- Greggs Offers Free Vegan Sausage Roll For Students!
- Sainsbury’s opens low alcohol pub in London
- New vegan meal delivery offers sustainable street-food inspired dishes
- British Airways commits to removing 700 tonnes of single-use plastic from flights in 2020
- How you can help with the Amazon wildfires
- Sustainable beauty brand launches refillable hand sanitiser dispenser
- Oddbox is delivering its fruit and veg boxes again
- View all
10 things to look out for in our June issue
This month, Veggie is brimming full of the joys of summer with meat-free mezze, soul food to savour, the ultimate knickerbocker glory and so much more…
1. Soul Food
Masterchef champion Thomasina Miers talks to us about her teenage turmoil, passion for food and juggling family life with her busy career. Find the interview on page 6.
Whatever the British weather offers up this year, we’ve got you covered with our Summer Vegan Cookbook. This recipe book comes free with every copy of Veggie and contains 26 plant-based recipes for the whole family to enjoy!
We’ve got all the recipes you need for the ultimate alfresco banquet. Find the recipes on page 32.
The Hairy Bikers have released a new book and it’s completely veggie! We took five with them to find out more. Find their recipes on page 47.
Snacking doesn’t always have to mean reaching for the biscuits, sweets and chocolate – we’ve picked out the healthiest vegan snacks that will work in your favour. Find out more on page 29.
It’s time to get kitted out for summer so, we’ve put together an edit that’s perfect for hitting the seaside! Find out what’s hot on page 78.
We chat to Mr Selfridge star, Nicola 'Milly' Millbank, about the foods she loves and she shares some of her favourite recipes. You can find them on page 36.
We’ve investigated the best British seaside resorts to explore this summer. Find out more on page 84.
To celebrate Aromatherapy Awareness Week (5-11 June), we’re offering our readers 40% off the Tisserand range. Pick up a copy of Veggie for your discount code!
More from Vegetarian blog
New Japanese-inspired sliding screens aim to keep customers safe
It's all about the dough at this creative spot
The new Greek-style yoghurts are fortified with vitamins for a healthy boost
The beloved biscuit brand has ditched the dairy so everyone can have some fun
Nina Olsson talks to us about reducing your impact through food